BIGSOUND is where the future of Australian music meets the world. The line-up is always very extensive, diverse, and innovative. So many of our biggest acts started by showcasing at this festival, and have over time sold out shows across the country and worldwide with high-profile alum like Spacey Jane, Tkay Maidza, and Vera Blue leading the way. This year’s edition was extra special as it was the first time in three years they’ve been able to bring it back to the streets and venues of Fortitude Valley since the pandemic. So much fresh new talent graced the stage, as well as some high profile secret shows from the likes of Rebecca Black, Marlon Williams and WAAX.
ThomasBleach.com took to the festival and we have 5 of the acts you NEED to keep any eye on;
- JACOTENE – A star was born on that stage. I still have goosebumps.
- Forest Claudette – He is going to be an international name to be reckoned with. A superstar.
- Blusher – They brought 30 minutes of dreamy pop goodness, and we are obsessed.
- Boy Soda – Another international superstar ready for his big break.
- Caroline & Claude – A sibling duo who are harvesting something very special.
Check out the full gallery captured by Finnian Hudson BELOW;
Photos by Finnian Hudson